- Tekcorner cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. Tekcorner cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a customer would have gained if their service was functioning. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by Tekcorner are not directly owned and written by Tekcorner. Moreover, Tekcorner holds no responsibility for the use of our customers accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. Tekcorner reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as Tekcorner sees fit.
- Customer will be responsible for all additional costs, liabilities and expenses incurred by Tekcorner resulting from a breach by Customer of this Agreement.
- Customer shall arrange for the supply, installation and maintenance of any Tekcorner provided equipment or software and ensure that such equipment or software is installed and maintained according to the manufacturer’s specifications and the Customer’s specifications, if any.
- Rates may include set up fees and monthly recurring charges for dry loops, where applicable. Customer shall ensure at all times that Tekcorner provided equipment and/or Customer provided equipment is stored in a manner and in an environment which conforms to the relevant equipment manufacturer’s specifications.
- Customer agrees not to tamper with, alter or otherwise rearrange the Service nor shall it permit or assist others to abuse or fraudulently use the Service including but not limited to using the Service (1) in any manner which interferes unreasonably with the Service, or access to that by other persons; or (2) for any purpose or in any manner directly or indirectly in violation of applicable laws or in violation of any third party rights.
- Tekcorner represents any of its agents and/or re sellers. All terms and conditions includes all agents and re sellers
- Tekcorner is not responsible for the Video/Audio content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content.
- Tekcorner is a reseller for Advance TV Network who is providing the stream of all the channels as they are available on the Satellite FTA ( Free To Air ) through the Internet.
- Customer shall be responsible for the loss of and risk or damage to the Tekcorner provided equipment except where caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of Tekcorner.
- All Hardware that purchased from Tekcorner have a 1 year hardware warranty. Remote control is not covered. Warranty is not transferable.
- Warranty does not apply if there is damage to the receiver, ATA, or modem (due to weather, tampering with, etc…)
- Cost of the Hardware is non refundable or can be refunded by the discretion of Tekcorner.
- Tekcorner is not responsible for any additional costs after providing the receiver (installation, accessories, wires, over usage of internet, etc…)
- Tekcorner is not reliable for any custom charges, any custom charges to clear the shipment will be past on the customer plus $25 administration fees
- Tekcorner will pay for the shipping both ways if the unit was activated with in 90 days.
- Tekcorner will pay for the shipping back to the customer if the unit was defective with in 180 days.
- Customer will pay for the shipping both ways if the unit was activated more than 180 days.
- Customer can not ship the unit back to us with out it has been approved by Tekcorner technical support agents.
Payments and Refunds
- Tekcorner are pre-paid service, and you will be charged on the date of activation.
- Unless or except where we require payment by credit card only, you have the option to pay your Service Fees by credit card, debit card or by pre-authorized payment, and you hereby authorize us to charge the credit card or debit the financial institution account provided to us in payment for all outstanding Service Fees every time an invoice is rendered by us to you for the Service in accordance with the Agreement up to the full amount of the invoice. In the case of recurring payments by credit card, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and related required information at the time when you subscribe to the Service so that we can charge the credit card on a recurring basis. In the case of payment by recurring financial institution account debit, you must provide us with the particulars of the financial institution account to be debited (including without limitation the applicable transit number, institution number and account number) and related required information at the time when you subscribe to the Service so that we can debit the financial institution account on a recurring basis. We may, at our discretion, require that you fill out, execute and send to us a pre-authorized payment form in a form provided by us to you or to which you are directed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card or financial institution account information that you provide to us remains valid and current and that we are able to continue charging the credit card or debiting the financial institution account, as the case may be, for amounts invoiced to you by us. A failure by you to adhere to these requirements may result in suspension or termination of your Services or Account without further notice to you, and payment by you to us of any applicable ETFs and/or other applicable fees. For greater certainty, we may suspend or cancel any Service(s) or your Account whenever you are in arrears in making payments due to us for any Service(s).
- In the case of cancellation, the customer must provide Tekcorner with a written notice within fourteen ( 14 ) business days prior to customer’s monthly renewal date; otherwise the renewal for the subsequent month shall be processed in the normal course.
- Subject to our cancellation and termination policy set out below, fees and charges for partial months of Service use will not be prorated.
- All cancellation must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to :
- If payment of an amount due on your Account is not received by us by the required payment date specified by us, it will be considered a delinquent amount and will be subject to a late payment charge of 2% per month, calculated and compounded monthly on the delinquent amount (26.82% per year) from the date of the first invoice on which the delinquent amount appears until the date we receive such amount in full. You agree that we can charge any unpaid and outstanding amount, including any late payment charges, on your Account to your credit card, bank account or any other payment method pre-authorized by you for payment of our charges.
- Customers who are Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) for Pre-authorized payment will be charged $25
- Activation codes purchased online or by any other means outside of Canada are not guaranteed by Tekcorner. Non functioning codes purchased outside of Canada will not be refunded by Tekcorner. All codes MUST be purchased through www.iptv4all.net or www.Tekcorner.ca or any agent.
- Any 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months codes purchased are non-refundable and cannot be paused or cancelled once purchased.
- Monthly paying customers wanting to cancel or pause their service must provide Tekcorner with a fourteen (14) days notice prior to Customer’s monthly renewal date; otherwise the renewal for the subsequent month shall be processed in the normal course.
- Tekcorner will not offer any refunds (exceptions can be made on a case by case basis) for any service call, activation codes, or any activation for the internet.
- Customer will be charged $100 for any service call that is not Tekcorner at fault and any issue that is not related to Tekcorner , where we had to fix the issue or it was a customer issue.
- Any customer who is on a monthly plan, and gets a massage on the screen ( your subscription code is expired ), you need to contact your dealer or our main office as it could be a billing issue or a system generated to your unit that needs to be taken care of, as your billing is still going as normal.